Thursday 20 August 2015

August 19th - Exploring

August 19th
I am grateful for exploring and looking further into things which I feel would be a boundary or limiting myself to.

Today is a good example of this. I have been afraid of walking a certain road during my walks / jogs, but I was getting tired of being afraid and letting my mind and imagination get the better of me and put fear in my mind that something bad would happen. But I was always curious to see what was down this road and where it leads to.
The further I went, I found buildings and parkland which I thought never existed. I felt a sense of absolute wonderful discovery. This made me think I always thought I knew what was in my own backyard, but there are so many hidden treasures which I can enjoy, and it is free.

I am grateful that I push past what I thought was a boundary or limit, but it was only in my mind. I am grateful that I have open up my world that little bit more and can say I know some hidden places in my town which many wouldn't probably know of.

I am grateful that not only can I physically explore places, but I can explore histories, languages, cultures, anything. The more I explore, the more I learn, the more knowledgeable I become, the more fearless I become

No comments:

Post a Comment