Thursday 13 August 2015

August 11th - Positivity

August 11th
I am grateful for positivity. I am grateful for people who ooze with positivity, displaying a positive frame of mind and mentality, and giving positive advice to others.

I am grateful for those positivity around me when times are stressful or hard and myself or others are able to say, we can do it, or lets keep going, don't give up.

I am grateful for the positive advice from others I get when I am not thinking 100% and able to help snap me out of thinking of giving up, or from being in a bad mood.

I am grateful for the positive examples I have seen in the past, and in the present. These help me to aspire to be positive to those around me, sometimes even mimicking positive traits to help someone else out of a negative mood or situation.

I am grateful to have a more clearer and positive frame of mind, I am able to say yes to many things which I would have once been afraid of trying. I feel a lot healthier, happier and relaxed. I feel less angry and tense with others, and especially with myself. I am able to learn new things with a positive mindset and grow to be an even more positive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment