Friday 7 August 2015

August 6th - My marriage

August 6th
I am grateful for my marriage. I honestly don't know why I haven't written about this earlier. I am grateful for my marriage for many reasons.

I am grateful that I married to the right woman. I believe she is a God-send and so grateful that our paths met at the right time. I am grateful that, because of her, I won't be alone in this world. Yes, I have many friends, but she is the one I know that will always be there to keep me company when I don't have any friends or feeling lonely.

I am grateful to have that constant support by that one constant person, not getting mixed advice from other people, leading me to confusion; and she knows so much about me that she knows what's good for me or the best way to do things if I feel lost.

I am grateful that marriage had made me less selfish, teaching me to think of another person rather than myself. I am grateful that I am able to more effort now into making sure my better half is doing well, supporting her, motivating her, keeping her safe and making sure she is happy. And in return, I am grateful she does the same for me too.

I am grateful that I and loved. This is something I thought was not possible and would go my life not having someone love me the way that I am loved. I am grateful that I do not have to face the world alone any more and feel so much stronger than when I was single.

No comments:

Post a Comment