Friday 14 August 2015

August 13th - 24 hours in a day

August 13th
I am grateful that there are 24 hours in a day and that this amount of time benefits me in many ways. I am grateful that there isn't an hour more or an hour less for me to work with as it would result in me being either lazy or stressed. I am grateful that I have been given this amount of time to be productive as well as having the time to rest and re-energise myself while sleeping or unwinding for the day.

I am grateful that this gives me a canvas to plan out my day and my time to help others, to help look after them and look after myself and to learn new things. For me, I have a flexible 24 hour deadline each day. I am grateful that this motivates me to be productive and stop myself from procrastinating.

I know of many people who don't do much with the time they have in the day and complain that they have not accomplished much and get frustrated or depressed, or find themselves rushing around to complete tasks which they could have done earlier. But if everyone remembers that they have 24 hours to get things done in the day, you can act intelligently and plan out your time wisely, including time to sleep and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment