Thursday 27 August 2015

August 28th - My Memory

August 28th
I am grateful for my memory. At times it can be shocking, but there are many moments when my memory works so well, its impressive.

I am grateful that my memory can hold information that is irrelevant at most times, but is still stored when you do need it at those times of importance.

I am grateful that my memory can help me recall lines when I am doing a production, infact, I can memorise a whole play if it requires me.

I am grateful that I can memorise information I have just learnt and store it for furthur use in my life, such as languages or information for my work.

I am grateful that my memory can recall past moments in my life, allowing me to learn and heal from the past, smile and laugh at the good memories, and even recall memories of past loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment