Wednesday 26 August 2015

August 25th - Annual Leave

August 25th
I am grateful to have annual leave. I believe this is a privilege to earn and work towards and feel so grateful to use when I am able to.

I am grateful that annual leave from work allows me to go on holidays for some relaxation and rest, re energising myself to continue working, allowing me to fulfil commitments outside of my general work or to have some time to organise life around me for a brief time.

I am grateful, especially now, that my annual leave has allowed me to visit places interstate and to enjoy exploring towns and areas I have never seen before. I am grateful that I am able to relax my body and mind, rejuvenating myself to get back to my everyday schedule when I arrive back home.

I am grateful that my workplace provides me with annual leave and encourages me to use it with best intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment