Thursday 20 August 2015

August 20th - The word "YES"!

August 20th
I am grateful for the word and the meaning to the word 'yes'. This simple yet very effective word has lead me to many positive events in my life and has lead me to where I am now. 

I am grateful that after deciding that I will say yes to healthy, beneficial and positive things this year, I have become less lazy, I have become more healthier physically and mentally, I learnt a lot about myself, become less anxious and become noticed by many people in a positive manner at work and socially.

I am grateful that after making the word 'yes' a priority in my life, I have begun to take care of myself in many forms. I have begun to notice what is unhealthy in my life and being able to more away from those unhealthy points and concentrate on the positives. I have become more active, and taking a step forward from the group, putting my hand up to volunteer for jobs and projects and making myself known to people, not by putting others down, but by showing them what I am capable of doing and not shying away, which was something that I used to do.

I am deciding to keep going, especially when I feel like saying no when times get hard or the easy option is to give up. I am grateful that I have installed this into my life as I feel I would not be going far without focussing on the word 'yes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment