Saturday 29 August 2015

August 29th - Learning

August 29th
I am grateful for learning new skills and information which I can use to get through life. I am grateful for classes, programs, demonstrations and my brain for helping me learn.
I am grateful that I am able to learn to skills, whether it is to develop with my work, hobbies or interests or for myself.
I am grateful for the opportunities to learn, and that I have taken the opportunities given to me to learn.  I am also grateful that I have found an interest in learning and wanting to understand more about the world. I should have had this interest when I was in high school.... many years too late hahaha
This year I have learnt many things and I am surprised at how well I am coping. This has built up my self esteem and made me realise that I am actually a smart person.

No comments:

Post a Comment