Friday 7 August 2015

August 4th - Creative writing

August 4th
I am grateful for my creative writing projects, such as this 365 gratitude project being one of them. I am grateful that I have been able to expand my knowledge, imagination and ability to write pieces, expanding my creativity not only in writing but also in other aspects in life. I am grateful that I am able to see the world in different views this way, and describing to others the visions I can see in an interesting point of view.

I am grateful that creative writing is enhancing my vocabulary, helping me learn of more effective ways of wording sentences to make a message more understandable to the reader. Creative writing has also helped me verbalise more clearly to my friends during social interactions, while giving instructions or communication to work colleagues, or delivering a message to many through public speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment