Wednesday 26 August 2015

August 27th - My Sexuality

August 27th
I am grateful for my sexuality. This could be a little M rated but I am grateful for my hetrosexuality and being attraction of women, in particular, my wife.

I am grateful that I am able to express myself to my wife and give her all my love, attention and affection to her comfortably.

I am grateful that I am able to share intimate moments with her (sexually or unsexually) and finding a sense of relaxation and comfort in doing so, releasing endorphins, which helps me feel positive about myself and all that is around me.

I am grateful that I am able to express my sexuality these days as I was deprived of doing this in my younger days. Growing up in a strictly Catholic upbringing, I was told it was a sin against God and the religion and I should not practice or think  sexual thoughts about women, or be in conversations with others about my thoughts on sex or women, therefore keeping me in a state of fear and depression, making me feel I was not a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment