Wednesday 4 February 2015

February 4th - My Godparents

February 4th
I am grateful for my Godparents. They are on top of the list of being the most loving, caring people I know. They have always looked out for me, wishing me all the best in everything that I do, always interested to know how my progress is going in what ever I am doing and making sure I am always happy.

Even though they are my aunty and uncle, they seem to stand out for me from everyone else I know. They seem to always be the kindest sort of people on this earth, giving me the example to help out others when you can, looking out for everyone and being fair to everyone. They have taught me by their own natural example to always talk about the good in people, not leading to gossip about the negative. However, if there is a negative instance that does arise, they will sit the person down and talk to them privately and give them advice and help. I admire this and find it is a great way to deal with many situations.

I am grateful to both of them as individuals too. I am grateful for what my aunty has done for me. She was the one who helped me greatly with getting the job that I am currently in, telling me about vacancies at the facility and made sure I gave in my resume in to them. And she made sure, she called me nearly everyday to make sure. And she was always curious if I did get the job and was thrilled to hear when I got it. I am grateful to know she is looking out for me and wanting the best and happiness in life. I am grateful for my uncle who always makes me feel welcomed and happy, even when I am on the phone or at a family get together and always up for a sing-a-long. He has showed me positive determination to give up on the bad things in life and to take up doing the good things in life for yourself and for the family and friends around you.

I am grateful to have two people who show positivity, constant encouragement, gratefulness for almost everything, that there is always a  brighter side to life and pure good examples of how to be a great person, I am grateful to have these two people to look up to and grateful that they are my Godparents. Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment