Thursday 26 February 2015

February 26th - The Bible

February 26th
I am grateful for the bible. So far I have only read a couple of books of it and so far I have learnt a lot from it and understand how it can relate positively to my life.

The bible is a little bit tricky to read I admit, but if you find a way to understand it, or which ever part you are reading, it can relate to your life now, or an instance from you past, and make sense on how you can either resolve it in your mind, or come to peace with it.

I am grateful that the bible is able to give me a sense of relaxation and peace of mind while reading it stories, parables, verses and chapters. I am grateful that I can make sense of some stories and relate it to my life as well as help other with their life, without necessarily referring to the bible it self too. I am grateful that it can challenge me to be a better person and gives me hope, telling me I'm not alone in the world with my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment