Friday 27 February 2015

February 27th - E-mails

February 27th
I am grateful for e-mails. I am grateful that I am able to receive news and bills via my email address, as well as keeping in touch with friends and colleagues regarding work or general conversations.

I am grateful that it has made it easier for me to keep on track with my bills and accounts as I am able to receive notifications when a new bill has come in, as well as tracking past bills.

I am grateful that I am able to receive news on specifically chosen topics from other website, stating what is happening locally, interstate and worldwide.

I am grateful that I am able to get regular email from my different areas of work, either giving me jobs and tasks to do, receiving invoices or news about the company, informing me if it effects me or not.

I am grateful that through email, I am able to organise my life and make it that little bit easier, reducing paperwork and making my desk a lot cleaner to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment