Tuesday 24 February 2015

February 24th - Beaches

February 24th
I am grateful for beaches. I am grateful that I can freely and naturally enjoy my time here whenever I want to.

I am grateful that I am able to go there for walks on the sand for exercise, have a swim or spend sometime in the water. It is a place of enjoyment to go out with friends, have weddings and enjoy time during the Summer.

I am personally grateful that it is a place where I can spend time to think, unwind and get myself together when I haven't had a good day, or week, feeling stress or unhappy about a situation. I find it calm, soothing and relaxing as I watch the waves roll by, and get the smell of the fresh sea air ...sounds poetic hahaha

I am thankful and grateful that this is a place where I can find relaxation at no cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment