Monday 16 February 2015

February 16th - Public transport

February 16th
I am grateful for public transport, whether it is buses, trains, trams or taxis. This has allowed me to get to places when I am unable to use my car.

It has also allowed me to get to places cheaper, saving me money on paying for carparking, especially in the city.

I am not a big user of them, obviously as I use my car generally to get to places. But if I need to get to the city or to a destination where there is no parking or limited car space, I am grateful that these forms of public transport are available to use. And in saying

Many people complain that they are unreliable but if it is so unreliable, people should try and find their own way to get around without a means of transport.

I for one and grateful that they are available to us in Australia and help us with getting us safely to destinations

No comments:

Post a Comment