Friday 13 February 2015

February 13th - Laughter

Ferbruary 13th
I am grateful for laughter. I am grateful for the moments in life that bring us laughter, such as times with friends, memories, comedy shows, comedians, etc,.

I am grateful that makes life an easier place to live in, that it can defuse tense moments and make great moments even better. It helps make you friends by breaking the ice and helping you get to know people.

Laughter can make people more productive, I believe, allowing them to release tension and relieve stress to complete a task, helping a situation to be more fun. It helps make the day more enjoyable and quicker.

I am grateful that I am able to provide laughter to others in many different forms as well as receiving laughter, helping me through stressful times. I am grateful that it has helped me to get far in life and allowed me to enjoy life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment