Sunday 8 February 2015

February 8th - Summer

February 8th
I am grateful for the season of summer. I am grateful that the weather is on the warmer side of the scale. I am grateful that anyone is able to go outside without worrying about rain or wet weather....most of the time, living in Melbourne.

During this season, it is a great time to enjoy yourself and spend time outdoors, especially going to the beaches or swimming pools.

I am grateful that I am able to spend more time outdoors, spending time out in my backyard, going for walks at night time, having dinner dates in my backyard with my wife every now and then and having friends over for a beer and catching.

I am grateful that this season helps put me in a good mood,  possibly from the sun and that my body is getting plenty of vitamin D. And I am also grateful thatnis helps with the growth of my plants and vegetables in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment