Tuesday 3 February 2015

February 3rd - Refrigerator

February 3rd
I am grateful for my refrigerator. Yes, another appliance that I am grateful to have. And you probably know why I am grateful for with my fridge, but I'm going to tell you anyway. :)

I am grateful that it is able to keep dairy products cold and preventing it from going off, allowing me to enjoy treats and snacks when I am hungry.

I am grateful that it keeps my vegetables fresh and crisp, not letting them wither away so soon after buying them and are ready to use in my meals and recipe preparations.

I am grateful it keep meats cold, ready to cook and allowing them to safely defrost before cooking and also storing prepared meals for my lunches or left overs for next days lunch.

I am grateful it is able to keep soft and alcoholic drinks cold, ready to enjoy after a hard day at work, or to enjoy with company when they come over for a catch up or a party.

I am grateful that this appliance is able to make life easier and much more enjoyable for myself, not failing to mention, preventing me from getting sick. It is very handy to have and can't really imagine how I would live life normally without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment