Tuesday 10 February 2015

February 10th - Daylight Savings Time

February 10th
I am grateful for daylight Savings time. This happens usually around the start or October through to the start of April. If you want more info on it go to http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/our-country/time , I'm sure they will explain this better than I would.

I am grateful to have this occurrence as I am able to spend more time outdoors for a longer amount of time. During this time, I am able to go for walks or do gardening or any outdoor activity till around 8:30pm before it begins to get darker.

I am also grateful that I am able wake up in the morning to go to work while having sunlight to start the day. This helps to feel positive and refreshed, eager to get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment