Friday 6 February 2015

February 6th - Electricity

February 6th
I am grateful to have electricity. Simply, it has allowed me to use at least 95% of my daily items. Everything from computers and their accessories, to lights and light bulbs, to household appliances. Without electricity, these items would be near useless, possibly very large paperweights.

Without electricity, I wouldn't be able to power up my computer, as well as being unable to get onto the internet as there would be no electricity to power up the modem, which means there wouldn't be a blog to create on here.

Electricity has made living so much easier. I would like to go one day without using electricity, so as to build a greater gratitude for having it. I believe electricity is an essential thing to have in this day and age, as we live in the world of technology. We use it in many types of work, from building and construction, to healthcare and medication, and even in teaching and education.

I am grateful that it helps me be productive through out my day. Allowing me to write these blogs, helping me progress note and complete records for work, and helping me track my progress in fitness and weight loss. Having these electric power devices had made my life that extra bit simpler, easier, understandable and more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment