Tuesday 17 February 2015

February 17th - Talent Agency

February 17th
I am grateful for the talent agency, Epic Talent, which I am currently signed up with. They have provided many opportunities for me to be in many commercials and television shows as a background extra or featured roles.

As acting and performing is a passion of mine, they have provided and supported me to persue this field, giving me a chunk of this tasty pie and I have loved every minute of it.  I have been able to play many different charecters for commercials and shows, such as a doctor, an IT personel who breaks his back and a pregnant male. Yep, it varies that much hahaha.

Being able to do this type of work allowed me to learn ans understand the field in more depth, understanding what happens behind the scenes and whatnis required to shoot a commercial or tv show, and make it seamless and flow well.

I am grateful that my talent agency has helped me fulfil a dream of mine,  encouraged and nurtured me to go furthur in the field, giving me the tools to work with as well as providing me services and classes to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment