Saturday 14 February 2015

February 14th - Pens

February 14th
I am grateful for pens. They have been one of my most used item in my life. As I am a forgetful person, I am able to quickly write down a thought, reminder or memory which is important for me to remember. If I wasn't able to do this, I would be absolutely behind in many tasks which I do, and look like the most forgetful person ever.

I am grateful that it helps me with my work, writing progress notes and information that is relevant to my work. I am grateful that I am able to use this utensil to write notes and messages to people if they are unavailable at the moment I need to contact them.I have been able to do some story writing and script writing, thanks to pens.

I am grateful that this little item which is used quite often is very useful in my day to day activities, helping me to tick things off my 'to do' list and keep my productivity on the go, also helping me to jog my memory every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment