Thursday 5 February 2015

February 5th - Television

February 5th
I am grateful for television. Not only am I grateful for my television which I have in my house, but in fact the whole television broadcasting systems and networks. This has provided me with entertainment, news and a current affairs, education and work.

I am grateful for the entertainment it has given me, providing cartoons as a child, tv series as a teenager and young adult, and a bit of both now as an adult. It has allowed me to relax and tune out after hard days or during breaks in between tasks, projects or after work.

I am grateful that it is able to keep me up to date with whats happening in the world. Whether it is locally, nationally or internationally. It is able to broadcast to me news of natural disasters, local or national warnings, events occuring soon that may interest me or benefit me, advertising products to make life easier for myself.

It has provided shows, episodes and series, and clips to help educate me about specific topics of interest to help me with my work or providing furthur understanding of my education.

I am greatful that television has allowed me to be apart television shows as an extra and feature in several commercial. This allowed me to fulfil my passion of acting.

I am grateful for the benefits television has provided for me.  It has helped me to grow and learn by providing information that is needed to understand certain topics of interest as well as what is happening in the world.  It has helped me in social situation, allowing me to contribute to conversations and discussions. I am grateful for the entertainment it has provided me when needed....and when I should have been doing something more productive hehehe. Thank you televsion for helping menin many ways of growing and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment