Sunday 22 February 2015

February 22nd - The Police

February 22nd
I am grateful for the police. I am grateful for their service to the public, keep peace and harmony in communities and special events.

I am grateful that we are able to call them to help settle disputes, whether they are domestic or public between strangers, friends or family members.

I am grateful that many policemen and policewoman are tolerable, kind and friendly. But I would like to say, like anyone, whichever profession, there are a few bad eggs and some who arent fair or tolerable as others, but I beleive that they are human just like you and me, and they are doing the best they can at their job. And hopefully there will be respect given from both ends.

But all in all, I am grateful to have the police around and to have their services ready for us 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment