Monday 2 February 2015

February 2nd - My Exercise

February 2nd
I am grateful for exercise and the benefits it gives me to feeling positive. I have been someone who has been on and off exercise in the past, and I seem I have flicked the on switch and have been focussing on regularly exercising for over a year now.

I am grateful for the benefits exercise provides for me. It trains my body to become physically stronger, which I feel is necessary for my work. Over the last year, I had lost around 10 kilos and have been complimented by several friends and family members on how healthy I am looking. It has been a long time since I have felt this lean. I have started getting a toned body, especially in my arms and legs, and hopefully my tummy soon, its a 'work in progress'. But I am grateful that exercise has help me physically look better and making me stronger to help me work more reliably.

I am grateful that exercise has made me a much calmer and happier person. I admit to loosing my patience a fair bit in the past and getting frustrated, especially with myself as I wasn't sure of how to deal with situation. But exercise has become a major stress release for me, relieving tension in my body when I am feeling stressed or anxious about situations that come to my mind, about past instances that make me mad or about the near future events. Going for a walk or run helps me get rid of the nervous or angry tension in my body, allowing me to feel better when I have completed my circuit.

Exercise allows me to have time to myself, sorting out thoughts in my mind, unclear things that are bothering me or understanding something that may have confused me or upset me in the present and in the past. This allows me to mentally become more positive about myself, the people around me and life in general.

Overall, I am grateful that exercise has helped me become a more positive person for myself and for other, clearing my mind, allowing me to work better, communicate more clearly to other, "un-fog" my mind when it seems cloudy and physically improving my physique and posture. All in all, exercise is a positive part of my life, only if I use it well and not over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment