Tuesday 10 March 2015

March 10th - The Rosary

March 10th
I am grateful for the rosary. The rosary are set of beads which Catholics use to pray. With it, you are able to count a recitation of the Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory be prayers. During this recitation, you meditate and think about the 'mysteries' of the rosary, which are biblical storied which are dedicated to each decade of the rosary.

There are five decades or mysteries of the rosary, one decade consists of one 'Our Father', ten 'Hail Mary's' and one 'Glory Be'.

I am grateful that I am able to pray the rosary as this helps me reflect on my religion, the stories of the bible and help me recognise, understand and/ or remind me of how I can live my life more fruitfully and faithfully, being more positive.

I am able to pray the rosary during times when I feel upset or going through a difficult time, helping me relax, even if it is for that little while, forgetting about my problems if possible, or if it does come to me, finding a way of resolving it and clear my mind.

I am grateful that this helps me in my life, sometimes challenging me and getting me to think about life, examining my conscience and whether I'm living it to the best that I can. During my meditation and prayers of the rosary, I am able to find gratitude in other aspects of my life and feeling happy that I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment