Monday 30 March 2015

March 30th - Banks

March 30th
I am grateful to banks for helping me with my life financially.

I am grateful that I am able to create an account with them where I am able to store my money safely, which I have either earned through work, won as a prize or inherited. Which ever way that I have gained money, they are able to give me the peace of mind to store it safely, rather than me having it and constantly thinking and wondering if it is safe in where ever I have hid it or stored it in my house or where ever.

I am grateful that they are able to help me automatically put money in my account when I get paid, saving me the trouble of doing it myself.

I am grateful that I am able to get credit cards which help to purchase items or get me out of a situation when I don't have any money or credit in my account. Without being abusive to this offer, this has helped me massively, and believe it is fair to pay back, as I know and heard of many people saying the banks are vultures wanting their money.

I am grateful that banks, which ever bank it is, are able to help me get through tricky financial times, offering to help me and assist me with managing my money and investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment