Monday 16 March 2015

March 16th - Opportunities in my life

March 16th
I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given in life regarding work or good fortune. It may be fate or being in the right place at the right time, or it could be someone giving you a nudge in the back and pushing you forward. For all these situations I am grateful they have occurred in my life so far.

I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given regarding work. I am grateful for receiving a job after an application and interview, but I am also grateful for receiving the opportunity to be interviewed for the job. The same goes for auditions and casting calls regarding my acting side to life, I am grateful that certain production companies have requested me to audition or attend a casting call for a commercial or role in a show.

I am grateful that my family and friends have put my name in or advised someone of a job or participation in an activity, giving me the opportunity to become part of a group, production, class or team of some sort.

There are far too many opportunities to name in this blog that I am extremely grateful for, and far too many people who help give me these opportunities in life and helped me learn and grow as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment