Thursday 12 March 2015

March 12th - Time

March 12
I am grateful for time. I am grateful to have the amount of time I have been given within the day. I am grateful for the time I have been given in my life so far.

I have been someone who has procrastinated and wasted time in my past and now when I looking back, time was and is so precious. I have realised that you will never get it back and I must remember to live every moment, every second of it doing the best I can.

Even at times I have failed, it is not a waste of time because I used it towards sometime useful and positive in your life and have used that time to learn. So in the end, time hasn't been lost or wasted.

Using the time I have been given, I am able to build myself up, learn about myself and my talents and be creative and productive towards the better good to the world. With this mindset, I can have time on my hands when I use it wisely. I am grateful for my past time and grateful for the time I have now, because I will never know if I will have any time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment