Wednesday 18 March 2015

March 18th - Gratefulness from others

March 18th
I am grateful for the gratefulness from people I come across during the day.

I am grateful for the people I work with who say thank you, a sincere thank you for helping them, whether it was asked of you or out of your own free will to help them, for this I am grateful to receive this.

I am grateful for the times managers or team leaders thank me for being on their floor and lending a hand, even though you hadn't worked along side them through out the whole day, I am grateful that my work had not gone un-noticed.

I am grateful for the residents that say thank you for the help I have given them, either shaking my hand, giving me a hug, sometimes even offering chocolates for me. This makes my day, as it is a sign that my presence and assistance has not gone un noticed.

I, in return, will give thanks and show gratitude to my colleagues and fellow staff members for giving me a hand and helping me throughout the day, even showing gratitude at the end of the day for even asking me how its going half way through the day. These little gestured keep me going during the day.

For people who don't think that are given the thanks or gratitude for their hard work and efforts from their work, it hasn't gone un noticed. We tend to turn a blind eye to it. For example, if you feel your boss gives you work and walks away from you and doesn't bother talking to you for the rest of the day. Or doesn't verbally say 'Thank you' to you, he or she is actually showing their gratitude, in the form of your wages. Remember (or look at it this way), your pay is a privilege/  'a gift' from your boss or company. Don't think of it as an 'I.O.U' or something you deserve, they give you the money from their company or their efforts to say thank you for the week or fortnight that you have put in to help them. They are grateful to have you as apart of their company.


No comments:

Post a Comment