Tuesday 17 March 2015

March 17th - Death

March 17th
I am grateful for death. This is for deaths of friends and relatives, and myself. I know I have not died yet but with a peaceful frame of mind, death is a good thing. Yes, it is also a very sad thing to happen in life, but what is life without death, we all have to face it one day.

I am grateful for death as it is one end to suffering. Some people die from illnesses and is a relief to the body and soul as they both don't have to face the pain and suffering any more.

I am grateful for death as it is the end of a story, and it gives us all a chance to revisit that story and remember the good times, and even learn lessons from them. If you think of death in a positive way, it is not a tragic end, but a story that continues in you.

Please don't get me wrong, I do feel very sad that I won't physically be able to sit with the deceased friend or relative and ask how things are going, but I am able to remember them, learn and understand their life and even pick up the good traits they have from their examples while they lived, enriching the life we have on this earth. And for this I am grateful for each and everyone of you through life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment