Monday 2 March 2015

March 2nd - The haters

March 2nd
I am grateful for the haters in my life. These people are the ones who bully me, harass me, try to take me down, laugh at me and my ideas, sabotage me...anything that a hater does to try and bring someone down. I always thought that these people were in my past, but I was wrong, they still exist in my life, and I am grateful that they still exist in my life.

I am grateful that they exist in my life as they clarify two things about myself. One, that they see some good in me and two, that I am strong and smart enough to separate myself from their games and taunts.

I am grateful that when there are people like that in my life, they feel threatened, I don't mean for them to feel this way at all, but this in fact helps me clarify that I'm on a path to doing something great. Or that I have something great that they don't want me to have, and therefore try to make me feel guilty in another form to sabotage it or break it, or try to make me believe there are negative flaws in what I am doing.

This helps me build my character, not for others but for myself, and I feel great when I realise that I have something good, or have done something great and fought against the odd and those who thought I couldn't do it or have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment