Tuesday 31 March 2015

March 31st - Sugar

March 31st
I am grateful for the wonderful creation called sugar. Yes, it may be something addictive to eat and add to our food, AND HERE IS WHY!

I confess to being a sweet tooth and struggle turning away sugary foods like chocolate, cakes, many desserts and even adding sugar to my coffee. In a way it is kind of like a drug. But I am grateful that it helps enhance a sweet flavour to many foods I eat and like.

I am grateful that it helps give me energy to burn off throughout the day, sometimes helping to keep me awake at times, or give me that spurt of energy at times when I feel lethargic.

All these instances are great and I do show gratitude towards the benefits of sugar, but also remember to not overdo it and make sugar take over, sending you into a bad mood, or become hyper.

No comments:

Post a Comment