Sunday 15 March 2015

March 15th - Honesty

March 15th
I am grateful for the honesty of people and listening to honest statements, even if they aren't exactly what I would like to hear. This says to me that the person is genuinely looking out for me and wanting the best for my welfare, telling me of the good in situations or in myself, and telling me of where I am lacking and know I have it in me to improve.

I am grateful when people are honest with themselves as well, and not seeing themselves as second best, or think they are not good, talking themselves down and believing lies that they tell themselves. Or even believe the lies of other.

I am grateful when friends, family and colleagues inform me of situation that have occurred without stretching the truth and adding in their opinion, making it look like the descriptive reality of a situation.

I believe honesty show great and attractive character.

No comments:

Post a Comment