Tuesday 3 March 2015

March 3rd - Motivational videos

March 3rd
I am grateful for motivational videos which I find on the internet via either Facebook or YouTube. I have come across several of these during my internet using years and have only recently been interested and frequently viewing them to gain inspiration and motivation in my life.

I am grateful that these videos re-energise my mind into thinking that I can overcome obstacles in life and tell my mind that I can do it and to not think negatively or become lazy. These videos are able to speak to me, having the ability to think of past situations where I have failed and rise above that failure to succeed.

I am grateful that these videos speak truths, not providing false hope. They give me real life examples from famous actors, politician, scientist and /or sports players who quote how they succeeded from failures. They tell me how to overcome from failure and how you can feel glorious, not for other people to see, but for yourself. They say stories of how they struggled and how they were able to break down that wall or barrier that was in their way of success.

I am grateful that these videos are helping me to be better that I had ever expected, motivating me to keep going, teaching me lessons, allowing me to think of possibilities toward success. This was very much needed in my life and absolutely grateful that I have found these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment