Sunday 22 March 2015

March 22nd - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

March 22nd
I am grateful for a book I have read called 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People'. This book was the beginning of my life changing from a dim and hopeless place to a world of possibilities and positivity.

This has help me to think differently about my life and all the situation that occur, or as it mentioned in the book, paradigm shifting. It has taught me how to be proactive, how to succeed in tasks that I have to complete, having a win / win mindset to dominate all I do, whether big or small and getting myself into a positive frame of mind with no return into past habits or negativity.

It has taught me that listening is understanding the message from other, rather than just the words being spoken. It has taught the importance of this, for the process of succeeding and moving forward.

All in all, this book has helped me to not be fearful of succeeding, but to avoid self destruction, procrastination and being stagnant in life, giving me understanding quotes and stories to help me understand the rewards and consequences of moving forward and not moving forward.

I am absolutely grateful for this book, as I said before, it has changed my life. It was a slap in the face and a great wake up call that was well needed. It has made me avoid laziness, how to detect the danger zones in life and work either around them or to steer away form them when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment