Monday 23 March 2015

March 23rd - Memrise

March 23th
I am grateful for the mobile app and on-line program called Memrise. This is an educational program that gives me the tool and motivation to learn from a vast range of topics, such as international languages, music, general knowledge or trivia questions, the human anatomy, food etc,. The list of topics is huge.

I am currently learning beginner French, Auslan (Australian Sign Language), Music theories, and the Human skeleton and muscles.

This app and on-line program is easy to understand and get use to, and is quite motivational and encouraging. Each word you learn and understand is in fact a flow. You first start off planting the seed (planting the word in your mind), and each time you review the word and show that you understand what it means and is refereed to, your flower slowly grows (the word is growing in your mind), and once the program feels you know and understand the word, you flower has fully grown (the word is registered in your mind).

This has kept me keep to learn more and more each day and also refreshed my mind on words or phrases. I find I am understanding more, and not getting bored. I am grateful the the knowledge this program has given me, which I can use in my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment