Friday 13 March 2015

March 13th - Random Acts of kindness

March 13th
I am grateful for receiving random acts of kindness. This happens quite often in my day but am quite often unaware or not awake to it. This can be random acts of kindness from myself or from others.

I am grateful for the little things such as someone opening a door for me if they see me coming into a building, or if they are in front of me entering or leaving a building, holding it open for me to go through as well. Another example is it they noticed I dropped something or left an item behind at a counter of a shopping centre, they would run after me to return it back.

Some bigger examples would be if I had a flat tyre on the side of the road and someone stops to lend a hand. I am absolutely grateful for people if they go out of their way to give me a hand, whether it be big or small.

I am grateful for the random acts of kindness when friends especially notice that I may not be in the best of moods, or that things aren't going my way and struggling with life at that point in time, they will do what they can to make life much easier or clearer for meto life. I am very grateful for those moments and acts of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment