Wednesday 11 March 2015

March 11th - Genuine smiles

March 11th
I am grateful for people who greet my with a genuine smile. This tells me they are grateful and happy to see me. This shows me genuinely that they are appreciative of my presence. If this isn't the general case to others, this is how a genuine smile and greeting makes me feel.

I also believe that this makes a person more physically attractive. This says to me that the person is a positive person and they have a positive outlook to the situation they are in, as well as showing their mentality for the morning.

I am grateful that I come across many people who meet and greet me with a genuine smile, and will give one back in return. This helps me wake up to the morning, gives me a bit more energy to go and become more positive about the day or where I am if I am not in a good frame of mind at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment