Wednesday 4 March 2015

March 4th - Sunlight

March 4th
I am grateful for sunlight. I am grateful that it is able to warm me up during the colder days (yeah, it's possible), especially during the times when I am outdoors. I am grateful that it is able to naturally and subtly wake me up when I sleep in during my days off.

In some ways it is like a relaxant for me, allowing me to daydream outside, using it in some ways as a form of meditation.

I am able to let the sunlight into the house, instead of using electricity, which saves me money. Can't complain about that.

I am grateful that this is a natural source of energy that myself and other look forward to experiencing, sometime not satisfied enough when there is a limited amount of sunlight, but I am grateful for any amount of it and look forward to spending as much of my time outside in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment