Tuesday 15 December 2015

December 10th - Failures I have endured

December 10th
I am grateful for the failures that I have endured and faced in my life. This has taught me more than actually succeeding or winning when completing tasks or challenges.

I am grateful that failures, whether public or personal, have taught me two major things in my journey through life. The first is that failure shows me where I am in life, what level I am playing life at, and that's a good thing. This means I know that my expectations are now realistic, and I can now think more or less of myself without thinking if I am better or worse at a task.

I am grateful that it has taught me that I must now improve to be better than I was yesterday. It has taught me that I have tried to succeed with the knowledge that I had and tried to complete a task in a certain way, and know I must try and do something different to be better, or walk towards success.

I am grateful that I do not find failure as an embarrassing moment any more. If I see or know someone is mocking me, laughing at me or judging me as a weak, poor, stupid, uncoordinated person, this says more about them self than it does towards me. Only I may give permission to feel these feelings and not by the influences of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment