Tuesday 29 December 2015

December 24th - Letters

December 24th
I am grateful for receiving letters from relatives and friends. Lately they have been coming in the form of cards, but several friends who I don't quite see as often due to distance or their career, write to me to keep me updated on how their year has been or what they are up to.

I am grateful that these letters are hand written, giving it a more personal touch to the letter. To me, it feels like the message comes from the heart, giving the letter more personality and more of a genuine feel.

I am especially grateful for the letter I get from my wife. I may see her everyday, even if it is briefly some days, but she writes to me to tell me she misses, and that I am doing good in all that I do and tells me how much she loves me. This makes me feel like I am worth something, that what ever I am doing is worth doing and gives me joy and happiness in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment