Monday 14 December 2015

December 7th - Other religions

December 7th
I am grateful for other religions. I am grateful that they teach another form of peace, whether it is for your mind or outside purposes. I am grateful that, like my religion, it brings a sense of harmony to you and help you understand life more, giving you a philosophy to follow in life.

I am grateful that other religions can teach me something which my religion doesn't necessarily focus on or lacks, and I can broing that teaching into my life to bring positivity and good will into my life.

I am grateful how holy and religious some religions are, and how they show examples of prayer and worship, and discipline to make their God happy and do not stray away from their teachings and rules of their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment