Tuesday 29 December 2015

December 29th - 365 Gratitude

December 29th
I am grateful for this 365 gratitude project. I cannot believe I am just about to complete this yearly project and am close to tears knowing that I am just two more blogs away (after this blog) from completing something which I had low expectations of completing.

I am so grateful that this project has pushed my limits. It has helped me discover so much about myself, it has opened my mind and my eyes to the world that I am living in. It has made me a more positive person, and a more understanding person and helped me realise that I can be grateful and thankful for anything, anyone, any situation and ever moment in my life, whether it is in the past, present or future.

I am able to see the good in negative situation, transforming it into a positive situation as I am able to learn about myself and the 'negative situation', understanding how I can deal with it in the future.

I am grateful that this has healed my past, and myself, finding forgiveness in all that had once made me angry, upset, confused, tormented and sick, physically, mentally and emotionally.

I am grateful that this project has helped me realise I have this power within me to change the world. The world that is in my mind, the world that I see, the world that surrounds me. This may or may not be effective for others, but if you are willing to challenge yourself and make a difference in your mind, start now!

I now know I have the power, mentally, within myself to take on anything and make it a positive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment