Sunday 27 December 2015

December 16th - Hats

December 16th
I am grateful for hats. I am personally grateful for hats as I feel I need to wear them when I am outdoors, especially when I am going for a walk or jog, as my eyelashes are rather long and they cause a bit of glare from the sun glowing on the ends of my eyelashes. True story!

I am grateful that hats are able to eliminate this glare from my eyes and stop me from squinting or looking like I have trouble with my eye sight, even more that I really do.

I am grateful as well for hats being able to protect the sun rays from burning my face while I am outside.

I am also grateful that I can use a hat as a form of fashion, allowing me to have a more fashionable form of casual, or even a casual form of formal wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment