Sunday 27 December 2015

December 18th - Video Camera

December 18th
I am grateful for video cameras. I am grateful that this allows me to showcase some of my acting talent, as well as video recording memories, such as birthdays, special events and holidays with my family and friends, being able to look back at these memories and have a laugh or reminisce on the events of the past.

I am grateful that this instrument allows myself and others to record projects they may be doing, such as short films, documentaries or self help step by step videos. Without a video camera I and many people I know would not be able to do all these things, being a source of entertainment or help.

I am grateful that video cameras are now able to record more, and have the ability to transfer recorded footage onto a SD card instead of a video tape, preventing data, memories and work from being damaged. I am grateful that they are also able to get clearer footage and longer zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment