Tuesday 22 December 2015

December 13th - Different points of view

December 13th
I am grateful for different points of view from other people. This allows me to see a different perspective of a situation which I was either mentally blinded or blocked by and now able to see a more informative view of the situation and understand why people do certain things or say certain things in a certain way.

I am grateful that I have learnt that this shows that there may not be a wrong answer to a situation in many cases, a win/win situation may occur and an agreement can be made. I am grateful that you can learn more about a situation, a person and even yourself, understanding that you, another person or a situation is being handled in a hasty or selfish way.

I am grateful that these following pictures have helped me understand different points of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment