Tuesday 29 December 2015

December 25th - Christmas

December 25th
I am grateful for Christmas. I am grateful that this one day is celebrated by many people all around the world.

Some may not celebrate it for this reason but I am grateful that I get to celebrate the birth of Jesus, and celebrate his birthday with my friends and family.

I am grateful that I get to spend time with both my families, on my side and as well on my wife's side. I am grateful for the company, I am grateful that we sit around the table, having conversations about the good, bad, funny and memorable moments of the year, or in the past. I am grateful for the food that is prepared for us to enjoy and feast upon.

I am grateful that I am able to spend time at church, giving thanks for all that I have and all that I can look forward to enjoying in the future.

I nearly forgot, I am grateful for the presents. I am grateful that this is a gift to show you that others are grateful for having you in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment