Wednesday 30 December 2015

December 30th - The year 2015

December 30th
I am grateful for the year 2015. I can honestly and safely say that this year has been the most productive year for me. This year I have found many treasures and many moment of joy, happiness, understanding and positivity.

I am so grateful that this year has helped me find new friends, at work and outside of work that have helped me grow and become a better person. I am grateful for this new mindset that I am in.

I am grateful that I had made the selfish decision of focussing on myself and my small family (my wife and I) and pushed past limits which I was afraid to pass in the past. I am grateful that I said yes to learning more about my work (accepting different roles), more about my hobbies (acting), more about my mind (thought processes and dealing with situations in my mind), and taking safe steps into areas which I thought were risky in the past.

I am grateful for the awards and recognitions which I have received this year. I am grateful for the efforts I have put in physically to improve my body image. I am grateful for the friends that have given me incredible advice and have helped me every step of the way this year with all my projects and tasks.

I am grateful for my wife for being patient and tolerable with me while I hide away at my computer writing these blogs and limiting the time I could have spent with her. I am grateful for her support and encouragement she has given me and kept me going with this project. I love you very much for this and hope you see this. xoxoxox

I have been able to grow into an adult, and work towards growing into the person I want to be, not being the product of other peoples, as this is what I have had to endure in the past. I am grateful that I am now able to say I am in more control of my life and the direction in which I want to go.

ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!! AAAAARRRGGGGG HAHAHAHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment