Tuesday 29 December 2015

December 28th - My new headphones

December 28th
I am grateful for my new headphones which I got for Christmas from my loving wife. After months of complaining that I couldn't find any headphones that will work for me and being picky about what I want, she was able to find something that was exactly what I was after.

I am grateful that I am able to now got for walks and jogs with these headphones, as well as use them while I am on the computer (I am even wearing them now while I am writing this blog). I am grateful that I am able to take phone call with them on if they are connected to my phone.

I am grateful that it can eliminate a majority of external sounds when I am listening to music or important theoretical readings or speeches, eliminating distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment